Secure Your Intellectual Property
Kattina V. Barsik, Esq.
- Patent Law
- Trademark Law
- Copyright Law
- IP Licensing and Contract Services
After completing my JD and LLM degrees in Intellectual Property Law at The John Marshall Law School in 2005, I immediately began building a law practice where I could focus on the needs of my clients and provide them with superior counsel, protection, and results. Today, my practice continues to grow thanks to referrals from satisfied clients.
I am an Intellectual Property and Registered Patent Attorney. My practice includes advising clients on the scope and validity of patent, trademark, and copyright issues. I was born in Tarrytown, New York, and moved to the Lehigh Valley area of Pennsylvania when I was in middle school, where I reside today with my husband and three children. I received my Bachelor of Science in Genetic Engineering at Cedar Crest College in Allentown, PA. Upon graduation, I accepted a research position at Wake Forest University Medical Hospital where I worked in their Comparative Medicine Department, before deciding to attend law school. I graduated from The John Marshall Law School in Chicago, Illinois where I received my J.D. and L.L.M in Intellectual Property Law. I am a licensed attorney in New Jersey and before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
I am a member of the New Jersey Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts, The New Jersey Intellectual Property Association, and the New Jersey State Bar Association.
My clients want to minimize their risk and maximize their return. Because my clients needs are of the utmost importance to me, I'm with my clients every step of the way. If you need expert legal advice from a licensed attorney specializing in the areas of Intellectual Property, Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights, please call my office at (973) 559-5355 for a no-cost consultation. All calls are confidential. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
- The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D., LL.M - 2005
- Major: Intellectual Property Law
- Cedar Crest College, Allentown, Pennsylvania
- B.S. - 2000
- Major: Genetic Engineering
- New Jersey
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Classes & Seminars
- Instructor/Teacher for various workshops relating to Intellectual Property Law, Northampton Community College, Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- The New Jersey Intellectual Property Association, Member
- The International Society of Female Professionals, Member
- Member, New Jersey Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts
Current Employment Position
- Solo Practitioner - Private Practice